Monday, June 13, 2011

Edit: Fine Art Template



Taylor | 6.6.11 @ 3.51 | Rexburg (BYU-I campus) | f/8 | Shutter Speed: 1/500 | Canon Powershot SX120 IS | ISO 200 | Focal Length: 8.2mm | no flash

I was walking with the Kimball in mind, but I saw these gorgeous clouds behind the Taylor building. Thankfully, I had my camera, so I started taking pictures. When I saw this one, I was curious to see what I could do with it in my shiny new HDR program. I took it in and boosted the contrast majorly. Then I took any blue out of the sky to make the clouds seem that much more ominous. As far as putting it into the Fine Art Template, I had a few good chuckles with this, but I finally went with basically exactly how the book says to do it. I went with a black background because I think that it sets off my image beautifully.




Techno-Town | 6.3.11 @ 8.45pm | Rexburg, ID | f/4.3 | Shutter Speed: 1/320 | Canon Powershot SX120IS | ISO 200 | Focal Length: 55.9mm | no flash

Can I begin by telling you how much I LOVE this image? I was strolling around Rexburg looking for things to take pictures of when I caught sight of this in the distance. It was so amazingly awesome that I took a picture, although I was not sure if I liked how the picture came out initially. But then I saw it with filters in mind... one smart object conversion and then cut out and poster edges filters later, I had an image that I considered drooling over. I had to create another template to capture more of the length of the image... but that was fine with me. I loved it so very much... Then I dropped it into my newly made template and smiled a whole lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment